Saturday, February 5, 2011

Movie Quotes, Oh my!

So, today I am suffering from a horrible headache that is a slight improvement over a migraine from earlier. Hence, the late post today. Still have more fun for all!

After yesterday's start, Both Jessica (Carlin) and Jody (toad) have one point. I'm going to list the remaining movie quote from yesterday and add three more. Enjoy!

1. "Love is like the wind...you can't see it, but you can feel it."

2. "May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces."

3. "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it."

4. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”

4 comments:

  1. Now How could any one forget #2 !! Shame Shame on you if you do !! I is one of the best movies that Heathe Ledger has been in .. that would be " A Nights Tale "

    And if your a hopless romantic woman then you should know #4.....It is a movie that I absolutly love because it starts in the current 21 century then goes back in time of how love was and back to the 21 century and how love should be till the end of time and it is .....
    The Notebook !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right on both answers, Jess! You rock! If you're such a hopeless romantic though, I can't believe you don't know 1 or 3! :P I'm just messing with ya!

    2 pts for Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny ha ha ha ha ha .... :p lol

    #1 is familiar .. but # 3 stumps me !!

    I thought I was going to have a hard time with this ... but there doesnt seem to be many takers soo sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.