Friday, February 11, 2011

Gotta Love Fridays!


 Thank God it is Friday! I look forward to it all week long because it represents the weekend ahead!
Today, I am going to keep it simple because we've had a busy week talking about love and all it entails. If you are like me, you like to take the weekends and spend it with family. I've got a great website where you can make some crafts for loved ones and friends to help prepare you for Valentine's Day on Monday.  I love this website because it has great ideas but it also has free helpful step-by-step videos too.
Hope you have a great Friday and even better weekend! Tomorrow I will have some cool recipes to share for that special someone in your life.

Valentine's Day Crafts:   http://crafts.slides.kaboose.com/266-our-favorite-valentine-s-day-crafts

Valentine's Day Movie Quotes Giveaway Questions

1)      " Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it."
2)      " If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."
3)      " Love doesn't end just because we don't see each other anymore."
4)      " What will I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What will I do to see you smiling at me?"
5)      " In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you."
6)      " Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully."
7)      " I will find you. No matter how long it will take, no matter how far."
8)      " You will be doing anything For the one you love....Except love them again."

10 comments:

  1. 1 10 Things I Hate About You

    2 The Crow

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 The End of the Affair
    5 THE KING AND I

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooHooo Purple Love--Way to Go!!!You have all 8 right! This gives you a total of 8 points for today. Be sure and check us out for the final challenge tomorrow and then we will see who the winner is on Monday!Have a great Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it, Kim! I made it! *does happy dance* Don't know how long this content filter will let me join everyone here at EEE, but I'm taking full advantage and going back to the old posts. :) Happy me! Oh, and hopefully it'll last through next week when I'm posting! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Ralene!! Just in case most of you don't know Ralene has just moved to Hawaii and has been having difficulty with the internet so today she was able to conquer it and join in! Missed you girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.