Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love and Valentine's


I find it quite coincidental that we are discussing love in the month of February, don't you? Valentine's Day, as romantic as it's supposed to be, is a great opportunity to celebrate the love we have for friends and family as well!

So...

Kimchi and I are celebrating our love for YOU by hosting a contest. *cheers*

Here's how it will work:

Starting on Friday, Kimchi and I will be posting love quotes from movies and songs. The first person to guess a movie/song will be awarded one point. This will run through next Friday (except for Sunday). On Saturday will have a Lovefest Bonanza with all kinds of opportunities to win more points. The person with the most points on Monday, February 14th will be awarded a special gift from Kimchi and I. If there happens to be more than one person with the most points, we'll draw names from a hat.

This all begins tomorrow! We'll be posting like normal so make sure to read the whole post for the contest quotes. :)

In the meantime, what's your most memorable Valentine?

3 comments:

  1. I love movie trivia! Bring it on, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha Im not that great at this game but I say lets see how much fun I'll have doing it ! Good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I love women with some competitive spirit! That's what I am talking about-lol! Let the games begin!!!:D BTW- Carlin- I am no good at the stuff either, but it should be fun to see if maybe I can try and get some right:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.