Friday, April 15, 2011

Forgive Me?

I have to apologize to everyone. This has been an awful week for me. I haven't been sleeping well--partially because of my kids and partially because of some weird restlessness. Now I'm struggling with exhaustion and the beginnings of a sinus infection. I don't have the presence of mind to come up with a post today. However, so not to be remiss, I thought I'd leave you with some beautiful pictures of my family! A way to get to know "me" a little better.








The kids and I goofing off at the hotel.



I took this just the other day when all 3 kids were playing nicely together. I had to explain that Connor could not be a princess.



Daddy and Alana on Alana's birthday.



The kids watching Daddy clean off the porch.

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family, Ralene! :) Hope you feel better soon. (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello? We all have those days when grace is all we have to keep us going....Thanks for the reminder that it is okay to just be where you are at!:) Adorable family, sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures!! Such precious blessings - hope that you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It was a rough week, but I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully this coming week will be off to a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.