Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goodbye and Thank you!

There is a time and a season for everything under earth.  As the seasons change on the earth, so does our spiritual seasons.  I sadly am saying that I will be putting down my writing for awhile.  I feel the Lord  wanting to shift me and re-direct me this coming up season.  I have NO clue of what that is but I am willing to wait before Him.  I love to write, and it will be weird not to express myself through it. I hope that I have brought you some encouragement the past few months.  However, I know that God has a plan for me and I want my destiny in Christ to be fulfilled, no matter what that looks like:) It's not my life but His to lead through me.
  Thanks you for supporting me on EEE! I've enjoyed pouring my heart to you all and loved reading the comments left.  You are all a blessing.... Go forth and be victorious:)

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read this - sorry for me, not for you. I understand your faith is strong. May God bless you, your family and the new direction our Heavenly Father is leading you. I always look forward to your writing and hope He leads you back when the time is right. Please keep in touch - thank you for all of your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, THANK YOU, Karen! That means so much to me! As a writer, if you help inspire or touch one person, it is worth it! You just BLESSED me! I will still be on FB and will keep up with your blog...You are a talented writer and a Mighty Woman of God. GOD WILL USE YOU! Although, I'm not sure why God is asking me to lay things down,I trust Him:) Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for God's guidance and peace in this next chapter of your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralene, I am so proud of you for obeying Jesus at any cost. I, too, have been in so many situations in life, where I had to let something go (at least for a season) so HIS refinement could continue without distraction. I know in my heart that your gift of writing IS FROM HIM and as His will continues to unfold in your heart AND life, we'll be seeing you again with your pen upon paper! Looking forward to sharing in your journey ahead. Bless you, my sister in the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.