Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Winner Is....

Good Morning EEE Followers!

This morning, my two year old daughter chose a piece of paper from my hand(each one containing the names of the people who posted on Ripple Effects)and helped me choose our winner for today. Our winner is................ Ruth !!!!!!! Of course to Ralene and I, you are all winners and we appreciate you sharing your hearts with us. Congratulations ,Ruth, and thank you for taking God's heart of love and turning them into Ripple Effects for others to experience! Ruth, please send me your current mailing address to my email address: kimchilya4@yahoo.com.  For those of you who didn't win, your names will be put into the book drawing for tomorrow as well.
 It's not too late to enter tomorrow's book giveaway, just place a comment on the post, "Create in me a Pure Heart."

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for supporting us at EEE!:)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ruth! And thank you for sharing so much with us over the last few posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I will enjoy. and extremely happy to be a follower. I am spreading the word about your sight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.