Sunday, September 13, 2015



I can't believe it's been some time since I've posted anything on this blog site! A few years have gone by to say the least. I laid my writing down for a period of time, but it's time to start allowing my creative flow to come alive again! I'm ready now more than ever to step back into what I do best…share! No matter what I do, I can't not do it. I need to face the fact that I will always be a communicator to some extent. No duct tape or closed key board will ever stop me I'm afraid! lol…..Lord, help me and those that have to deal with it:)

I'm going to try to blog at least twice a week. I hope you will allow me to enter your world again. I'm praying that my words will be an encouragement and resource of life to you once more. Pray for me as I am also in the stages of writing a book. I'm working with a literary agent that I met at a writer's conference back in May. Yikes! My heart increases rapidly just thinking about that mountain I'm about to climb! I'm trusting God with the process and allowing Him to guide and direct me. His time and His way! I'm humbled by the work and time it takes, but I know God is my help.

I'm smiling now as I type these words. Oh, how I've missed the sound of my fingers hitting the key board while having my hot cup of coffee within reach as I talk to you about life and God! I find it a privilege and a blessing to do so. Thank you for your time and your support if you have been one of my followers in the past. If you're new then I pray you will drop by from time to time and be blessed from what you might read.

I will talk with you soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please be considerate and respectful. Any distasteful comments will be deleted.